Wednesday 20 July 2011

One Moment Please

I need a moment.. Can you for one moment not speak or make any form of noise whatsoever? This headache needs a moment of devotion.. Perhaps to figure out why it's taking up residence in me? Oh, of course, I invited it. That decadent piece of cake I had yesterday. The good things in life call for a headache. Now when people talk a little louder than necessary or say you deserve it, of course that only intensifies your headache. You see, I figured it couldn't get any worse so I had a drink or two as well and now it seems my headache is quite impressed with its new residence. It's spreading out in my head and enjoying the atmosphere. Hey, what's this? Wine? mmmm.. I love this place. One moment please. Don't speak, shout, or even whisper....

No comments:

Post a Comment