Friday 17 May 2013

Crowned


Thirsty you found me
and deeply nourished my soul
As I look into your eyes I see
Pure beauty
Touch and flow
This is all there is…
Just this peaceful flow of water
The River in my mouth

You pulled me from deep mud
as you breathed upon me
From the dust of the ground
comes forth glory eternal!
I Am hidden in the story of your glory revealed
As you put your arms around me
to you I yield

I have asked you to teach me to love like you
Until I realized your love is who I AM
How can I not love as you love
It is I yet not I,
but you in me
loving the world completely

Your answer is I AM
No matter what the question I ask
And so in the beauty of the silence you breathe
I hear your heartbeat
I feel the rain
Touch every part of me
Flow to every corner
Reach the desert places
where your mysteries are made known
In the dark places I feel oil on my hands
A fire deep within me
I see that the darkness was never in me
I was only surrounded so I can open my eyes
and see the crown you have placed on me
Janie Davel

No comments:

Post a Comment