Tuesday 24 January 2012

I Know your Name

Do you know what I see when I look at you?
Do you know the true measure of My love for you?

A love that stretches beyond the fears and guilt
That is hidden in silence when everybody looks your way
They don’t know you
Yet they judge you
But their human eyes don’t see the way I do

Do you see that there’s no distance too wide for Me to cross?
And that I see in you the reason for a blood-stained wooden cross?

There is life beyond the shadows
There is truth that will demolish every lie

You are the one that I love
I have chosen you
I know your name

I look beyond all your efforts made of clay
To search a heart that has been lost
But now I call you to believe
Cos you were destined  to live

I see in you a bride of beauty divine
I love you deeply
Long to make you MINE.

Janie Davel


No comments:

Post a Comment