Tuesday 24 January 2012

Touch Me

Can I whisper every secret
Let all insecurities fade
Draw from your eyes compassion
that will break the chains of hate

Self-hatred
Regret
Resentment

I know you love me
I know you see the deeper part of me
You embrace the worst
You love the best
But I...hate the heaviness inside of me
The fear that we can’t give each other more

Touch me..

Touch me deeper than before
I need to know our love is more than enough
Stop the tears from falling as you tell me this is true
Can I let my secrets burst through my pain as I open up to you..?

Will you love me when I’m broken?
Will you hold me when I cry?

Flow through my veins
Until my fears melt away
I have never been this close,
This vulnerable to hurt
Teach me what trust is
Search my eyes
Let your love destroy the lies

Janie Davel





No comments:

Post a Comment