Tuesday 24 January 2012

Memories

Will I reach out and touch you
in the memories of our days together
As I stare into the nothingness 
of what we become

I cannot mirror myself in this no longer
As the sight of you in the stream of my tears
are too much to bear..

What do you do
when the weight of love drags you
to the bottom of the ocean
drowning in the memory of you?

.....The sound of your voice...
The lines of your hands which I read as a love letter...
The sensation of your fingers caressing my lips
How your hands traced every curve of my body...
as you drank from the well of my mouth
quenching your thirst with every sensation...

I miss admiring your beauty
and seeing love flow from your eyes...
I miss your hand in mine
as we silently opened up our hearts to love

Will you return to me
Hold on to me
To re-live those days
when every sacred moment
were just you and me

Janie Davel  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment