Tuesday 24 January 2012

Trust

I touch you
But how do I reach your heart?
I just want to close the distance
That's keeping us apart.
Will you let me reach deeper?
Or keep closing your eyes?
Why don't you see
I'll never keep you under
or strangle you with lies

I just want to love you
and I know you love me too
But I can't break through your eyes
You won't let me baby...why?

Why do you hold back?
Please trust
Don't build this wall
Cause the higher it gets
the harder I fall

When you hold me close
I feel your love
Then you speak...tell me you love me
I see it in your eyes
I always look away
before you see me cry
Cause my love flows deeper than you know
and I wonder if it's safe to tell you so?
It's always in the deeper touch
that we find the security we need
So let me love you
Let me tell you so
without holding back..
or the fear that maybe you don't
Take my hand
Let me in

Even when the lights go down
and you can't see my face
In tose momets..speak
Trust
Feel
Break
Just be..

Maybe you are scared
because the hurt cut so deep
But all I know is I love you
and I want you to know

Janie Davel

No comments:

Post a Comment